A Day in the City | San Francisco, CA| Lifestyle and Portrait photography

After about a year of people suggesting it, we finally decided to look into Aiden doing some print modeling.  He's super shy, and I thought maybe this would be a way to help with that, while earning a little future college money.  So, we applied to an agency in San Francisco, and headed there yesterday for the interview.  It was the purpose for our trip, but really...all I wanted was a fun day in the city with my boys.  Well, 2 of them anyway...Connor stayed home with Grandma as it wasn't recommended he come for the interview.  It was a nice bonding day for the 3 of us...

The interview was over by 12:30, so we had most of the gorgeous day ahead of us to go have some fun.  Our first stop after lunch was the Presidio and Baker Beach.  We didn't even need jackets...unusual, especially for Baker Beach.  We enjoyed a short hike in the trees, then headed down to the beach...








While walking down the beach, we watched this guy bring up his crab basket full of dungeness crab.  So of course, we had to go check them out.  This guy was a pincher!




Once we left the beach we headed up to Billy Goat Hill Park.  In all the times I've visited SF, I'd never heard of it, but so glad a friend suggested it.  Such an awesome view there and you HAVE to try the swing if you're ever up there.  I only have cell phone pics of this that I can't post here, but it's beautiful.  You'll have to take my word for it.   After that, we headed up to Twin Peaks.  I hadn't been in years, and it was a first for my husband and Aiden.  Nice to be up there on a super clear day when you can see the whole city and beyond. 




We really need to revisit these at sunset next time.  I'd love to see it with a beautiful sky and the buildings and streets starting to light up.

Our last stop was Union Square for some first time iceskating.  Aiden caught on fairly quickly, and didn't want to stop when our hour was up.  


Just Daddy and Aiden skated because Mommy is a chicken  needed to take pictures.  But really, I did.  And I'm glad I did.  But now I kinda wish I had skated too.  Next time for sure!  Anyway, the skating got a whole lot easier once we found our red plastic friend, the skate helper.  





Then the announcement was made that everyone had to clear the rink.  The session was over.



He wasn't a fan of stopping.  But then we told him we could get ice cream on the way home....


That's better.  But first, pizza...(resolutions, schmesolutions!)


While we were there, Aiden counted cable cars as they passed by us.  This was number 12 I think..


And then we spotted my obsession completely normal love, Pinkberry!  So, we swapped the ice cream idea for frozen yogurt.   Plus he got to pick toppings, so... bonus!


And then we had to leave for home.  Until next time, San Francisco!  <3


  



1 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the reaction shots after the rink was closed. Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete