Elizabeth and Hector | Engagement Session | Ripon, CA {Jen Smith Portraits}

Elizabeth contacted me earlier this year about shooting their wedding this spring.  I don't typically cover weddings, but make an exception for small outdoor events.  They are getting married on a ranch in a few short months, and I'm so excited to capture their special day.  

Last weekend, we met at a park in Ripon for their engagement session.  Let me tell you, you can just feel the love these two have for each other.  Each only has eyes for the other...so sweet to see.  They were so easygoing for their session, playful, relaxed, and candid with each other...this photographer's dream clients ;)  

Check out a few of the photos from their session...



Thank you Elizabeth and Hector for choosing me to be your photographer.  Looking forward to your wedding.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment